Coconut Chicken Curry
This Coconut Chicken Curry is a flavor explosion! As soon as you start cooking the chicken, you'll fill your kitchen with beautiful notes of coconut. Tip: If you don't have any garam masala on hand, you can use curry powder. But in our opinion, you should definitely give the delicious garam masala mix a try!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
・2 Chicken Breast Fillets (10.6 oz)
・Coconut Oil (1.7 fl oz)
・½ Onion (1.4 oz)
・Fresh Cilantro (1 tbsp., 0.2 oz)
・Diced Tomatoes (14.1 oz)
・Chicken Broth (2.5 fl oz)
・Garam Masala (1 tbsp., 0.2 oz)
・Salt and Pepper (to taste)
・Ground Cumin (to taste)
・Coconut Milk (5.1 fl oz)
・Almond Flour (1½ tbsp., 0.5 oz)
Instructions for 2 servings:
1. Trim any extra fat from the chicken breasts and cut into small chunks.
2. In a pan, melt the coconut oil and brown the chicken on all sides for approx. 10 minutes.
3. While the chicken cooks, finely chop the onion and cilantro.
4. Add the onion to the pan and cook for 5 additional minutes.
5. Deglaze with the diced tomatoes and chicken broth and season well.
6. While constantly stirring, bring the pan contents to a boil. Reduce the heat and let cook for approx. 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
7. Add the coconut milk and almond flour to the pan, mix well and let cook for an additional 3 minutes.
8. Finally, mix in half of the chopped cilantro and use the remainder as a garnish.
9. Enjoy your meal!